2009/01/13

Thinking... / Pensando...

Hello! (Hello Boys, I know you're watching me... And I think I like it! ^.~ - Andrea Corr fan!)
That's a boring day... A pretty glowny sun outise... And I'm locked here... That's ok! What can I do?
I have a little dog crying on my feet! She wants my mom, and my mom's away now... =/

I'm bored! Yeah, I am!
Butthat'sok!! =)

Thinking about things... It's funny how they say... People say McD
onald's vacations are damn! But for they (McDonald's), not for us! Every McDonald's employers who get on vacation, never wants to come back... So I think I don't! It's not their fault! It's a personal problem... Sometimes I think I can't get the College and the work together! I get stressed! I cry a lot, I scream a lot... I usually fight with my friends, my family... People who I love... And I get sick for this!! I'm not the same Hostess I used to be two years ago... I was happier in my job... They had noticed this... Everyone had noticed... But I don't know... I really don't! Something there until hold me there... (I really like that place...)
I'm really afraid of get stressed again when I start working and studying... Yell with my mother, fight with my Boo, kick my dog... Everything again!! They are the people that I love the most! I don't wanna hurt them... Not again... Not one more time... =(


Ok... I have to find something to do, okay?
Kissess





Olá!! (Hello Boys, I know you're watching me... And I think I like it! ^.~ - Sou fã da Andrea Corr!)
Diazinho chaaaaaaaaato! Um sol lindo e brilhante lá fora, eu trancada aqui... Tudo bem, que eu posso fazer?
Minha cachorrinha chorando aqui nos meus pés! Ela quer minha mãe, minha mãe saiu de casa... =/

Ahhhhhh, que tédioooo!
Mastudobem!! =)

Pensando em coisas, sabem... É engraçado como é... Todo mundo diz que as férias do Mc são malditas! Pr'o pessoal do Mc, nunca pr'a gente, heheheh! Todo mundo que sai de férias do Mc não quer voltar! E eu tô na mesma situação... O problema nem é com eles sabe, é comigo mesma!! Eu não consigo aguentar o tranco de trabalhar e fazer facul ao mesmo tempo! Eu fico numa pilha de stress só! Choro demais, grito demais, mando gerente pr'o Inferno (se bem que tem um deles, com o qual eu faço isto com gosto! ~.^)... Brigo com meus amigos, família... As pessoinhas que eu amo... E eu fico tão mal com isso!! Eu não sou mais a anfitriã serelepe que eu era há dois anos atrás, sabem? Meu chefe já notou isso... Todo mundo já notou! Eu era mais... feliz... Mas eu não sei, sabem? Eu tenho uma pena de largar meu trabalho... Eu gosto de lá, e muito...
Mas meu medo é ficar estreessada de novo.... Gritar com minha mãe, brigar com meu namorado, chutar meus cachorros... Tudo de novo!! São as pessoinhas que mais amo... Não quero magoá-los, não mais!!!


Bom... Vou arrumar algo que fazer, e pensar nisto melhor, okay?
Beijinhoss

Nenhum comentário: