2009/01/11

Hello!! - Não é a Melissa! XP

Well... I was expelled from BlogUOL so here I am!
Sweet as Bubblegum?? I love candies! *.* Chantilly came from a little joke that my friends made with me. Ok, let's start from the begining, okay?
Aline, Lly! That's the reason for Chanti-Lly!! \o/ (Well, well! Where was I, really?)

My name is Aline, in fact! Lly is like a second name, but a second name that I really don't have! My surname is Paula! =) (Lly is a nickname of mine since I was 14! Is the "Li" from Aline. It's something little, but special! ~.^ Just people who I love, or like very much call me Lly. Another people call me Aline...)
I'm from São Paulo (Thanks god!), Hostess in a McDonald's, and Fashion Student!! Someday I'm gonna become a great fashion designer (it's my little dream!!). I really addicted to fashion and art!! I want to become an artist too, not just a designer...

I have a lot of dreams, like every pepople in this world! Have a pretty future, a pretty husband (So I have a Very pretty and special boyfriend!!! I love him! ^^), and pretty children!! I wanna have a great fashion brand, I wanna have a great name... But I wanna always be myself!! I love myself and I never want to change!! I'm just a kid! But I love this... I think I'm never going to grow inside of me, but... I simply love it!

I'm think big! I dream big dreams... But I'm so simple... I want a simple life... A simple love... A simple me!

I... I LOVE MY LIFE!!!!

I think that's All! ~.^



Pois é, né... Eis que fui expulsa do BlogUOL, so... Olha eu aqui! XD
Sweet as Bubblegum? Doce como um chiclete! Ahh, eu amo doce mesmo!! *.* Chantilly é o velho trocadilho do Lly, piada de amigas, sabe? Ahn... Onde começa uma coisa, e termina outra???
Meu nome é Aline Lly (tendeu agora?)

Meu nome de verdade é Aline! Lly é um segundo nome, porém postiço! hahah Meu sobrenome é de Paula, pr'a quem não sabe! (Lly é meu apelido desde os 14 anos. Sôa como Lí, é o Lí de Aline. Reservado somente para as pessoas que eu gosto mesmo! não é qualquer um que me chama assim! xD)
Sou de Sampa (graças ao bom Deus), Anfitriã de um McDonald's, estudante de Moda!!! Um dia ainda serei uma Designer e tanto (ou estilista, como preferirem. É meu pequeno grande sonho! xD). Sou realmente viciadérrima em moda e arte! Quero ser artista também, além de designer...

Tenho um moooooonte de sonhos, como todo mundo! Um belo futuro, um esposo lindo (eis que tenho o namorado mais lindo e mais fofo do mundo! Amo meu Xuu! ^^), e filhos liiiiiiindos! Quero ter uma p*ta duma grife, ser conhecida... Mas eu quero ser eu mesma pr'a sempre! Não quero crescer... na boa, não quero! Por dentro sempre serei essa criançona... E me amo, não quero mudar!!!

Eu sonho alto! Sonho grande... Mas tudo simples... Quero uma vida simples, um amor simples... Simples como é!!! =D

Assim... EU AMO ESSA MINHA VIDA!!!
Bom... Eu acho que é tudo! ~.^

Nenhum comentário: